Integration with MailChimp mail campaign service.
This solution lets Bitrix24 users to manage address lists without leaving the Bitrix24 portal, launch mailing campaigns, view abbreviated campaign statistics, and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
You should sign up on Mailchimp to work with the App. Mailchimp has free and prepaid subscriptions. Choose it regarding to your needs.
If you need more features, you can buy them on site — http://marketplace.artdepo.com.ua/en/mailchimp/
It consists of oportunities below:
— has no limit of e-mails for one campaign
— it has filter for contacts
— you can select all contacts with one click
— you can see a number of campaign recipients
— it saves your templates
— you can use full manual or automatic synchronization between Mailchimp and Bitrix24
— you can send test of your campaign
— you can send campaign by schedule
— you can use created Mailchimp groups
Comments and feedback can be sent to email@example.com
Now you can see a number of chosen subscribers
Fixed bug with changing an API key, when it is wrong or disabled
Added a posibility to select Lists and Groups
Has been Added a button "Link" in the template editor.
Has been Deleted the functionality of "Action".
Has been fixed a problem of editing templates in the editor.
Fixed bug with interface language.
Fixed bug when a campaign folder does not exist.
Created automatic deletion "Fast Mail" from a mail template.
Fixed bug of choosing contacts among pages
Checked the bug of connection to MailChimp
- New API version
Fixed bug over the limit the number of contacts.
1. Added Ukrainian, English and German localizations.
2. Fixed a bug of the application, if there is no localization.
3. Discontinued limit the number of contacts.
4. Fixed a bug with sorting a list of contacts.
5. Fixed an incorrect operation of the link "View Campaign".
To work with this solution, you need to have a MailChimp account. This solution lets you:
1. Create mailing campaigns using contacts in Bitrix24 (using Companies, Contacts, or Leads from the Bitrix24 CRM).
2. View abbreviated campaign statistics of campaigns created via this solution
3. Subscribe and unsubscribe contacts in the Bitrix24 CRM to and from mailing lists.
If you have questions, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or user feedback form http://marketplace.artdepo.com.ua/en/mailchimp/#our_contacts
Answers to common questions you can find here http://marketplace.artdepo.com.ua/en/mailchimp/#faq
Working hours: 11:00 - 18:00 Kyiv time (GMT +02:00).
Response time for treatment — 24 hours.
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday.
Start the installation of the solution in the Marketplace.
Indicate whether you agree to grant the requested access.
Complete the installation by clicking on the appropriate button.
For correct work of the solution it needs to have one or more records in Contacts, Companies and Leads CRM.Configuration instructions
- this is a unique key that allows access to all data in a MailChimp account. To obtain a key, you need to:
- Sign in to MailChimp.
- Go to Account Settings. Select the API keys menu point in the Extras menu.
- Create a Key in the Your API keys section.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in the MailChimp Key field in the settings form on the MailChimp mail-out page.
- the list of Mailchimp for a contact list for a mail-out. This list is where the contact groups are saved for a campaign or synchronization. If you want to use the list for creating campaigns, you should enable Interest Groups for it. To obtain this:
- Sign in to MailChimp.
- Open the Lists page.
- Go to the list.
- Then open "Manage subscribers – Groups".
- Create Groups. This activates Interesting Groups and allows you to group contacts by campaigns. This must be activated for the solution to work.