Plan meetings with clients based on their geographical location or plan courier deliveries. Build routes in your Bitrix24 and watch all your clients and partners on the map.
Try it for free right now!
Application can be used in English, Polish and Russian language.
BONUS when buying an app license key: Installation of the application to your account and its configuring are free!
This app is a flexible solution that can be used both in its standard functionality and by adapting it to your business purposes.We offer our application optimization services in terms of the requirements, goals and tasks of your company. Among possible changes and remakes:
The new version of the application has added functionality:
Plan meetings with clients based on their geographical location or plan courier deliveries. (Building Routes)
SUPPORT.PL Sp. Zoo.
Website (with Apps Catalog): https://business24.support.pl/applications/
Telephone number: +48226022810 / +12029607167
Ask a question (online chat) - https://cloud.bitrix24.pl/online/apps-help
Complete standard installation procedure at Bitrix24.Market.
1. Go to the application settings and specify the address of your Bitrix24 account.
2. Write the address of your company in a special field in a format understandable for the navigator (street, house, city, country (optional)).
This address will be used while choosing a company as a start point (beginning of a route).
3. Specify the Google Maps API Token.
ATTENTION! When using the test (demo) version, you no longer need to enter the Google API Token! We've made it easier to install the app so you can test it seamlessly and without any problem!
Google API Token will need to be activated only after the trial period expires and/or the license key is purchased.
Watch video how to add Google Maps API Token
ATTENTION: For the added APIs, it is necessary to SET LIMITS ON THE TOKEN, IN ORDER NOT TO GO OUT OF FREE USAGE LIMITS.
!! The application uses the Google Maps service in full compliance with the Google Maps Platform Terms of Service.
4. Next, you must specify the fields that are used in your CRM to indicate the address of entities. For example, if managers use and always write down the client’s address in the standard details field (requisites), simply select it. The address specified in the requisites will be used to determine the location of the client.
If you use non-standard custom fields (for example, your address is made up of separate fields “Street”, “Home”, “Region”), click “Select Fields”, specify the entity (Lead, Deal, Contact, Company) that you want to configure, and choose the fields with information about the address of the entity. Customize the selection of fields for each entity.
IMPORTANT: Changing the selected fields later without reinstalling the application is IMPOSSIBLE. Be careful while choosing fields.
5. Done! Now you can start building a route. You can do this both through a specific Deal, and through the “Applications”menu of your account.