The WhatsApp Business API Gupshup
application is a connector for connecting the official WhatsApp Business API
to the Bitrix24 Open Channels through the official Facebook partner Gupshup
.About Gupshup's WhatsApp Business API
Features of our application to integrate Gupshup with Bitrix24
- Connect any own phone number to WhatsApp. You can connect any of your existing phone numbers.
- No per month fees. Only session incoming and outgoing messages are paid for at a price of $0.001 per message. Replenishment of the balance of the service from $10. The time for using funds on the balance is not limited.
- It is possible to create templates for outgoing messages. To be able to write to the user first, you can create the necessary templates and send them for approval in WhatsApp. Template outgoing messages are charged according to WhatsApp rates.
- Free trial available. $1 is credited to the balance for free. This money can be spent on using the service. If you send and receive only session messages, that's enough for 1000 messages. The time of using the trial balance is not limited.
Pricing (cancel or switch plans anytime)
- All messages from WhatsApp go to a Bitrix24 Open Channel. Any messages are processed: text, image, video, audio, files, location coordinates. Messages are processed in accordance with the Open Channel settings.
- It is possible to write to the user first. Special message templates are prepared in advance according to the rules of WhatsApp. Once approved by WhatsApp, messages based on these templates can be sent to users at any time.
- The application is installed as a connector for an Open Channel in the Bitrix24 Contact Center. Simple, intuitive interface. All settings and actions are performed in one place - in the connector interface.
- Graphical status display of the sent messages. After sending messages from an Open Channel to a user in WhatsApp, their statuses will be displayed in a Open Channel chat, with the same graphic icons as in WhatsApp: "Enqueued", "Sent", "Delivered", "Read".
- WhatsApp message sending automation. When installing the application, a new SMS provider is automatically created in Bitrix24, only in this case, not SMS, but messages are sent to WhatsApp. Sending is carried out both manually and automatically from anywhere in the CRM: Automation rules, Workflows, CRM Marketing (SMS Campaign, Messengers), Lead timeline, Deal timeline, Contact timeline, Company timeline.
- Can be used in conjunction with various chatbot applications. Chatbots connected to the Open Channel through various applications for Bitrix24 will also work in WhatsApp through this application.
- Free 30-day trial. After installing the application, we provide 30 days for free use of the full functionality. No credit card required, cancel any time.
- 24/7 Support Services. We Provide our customers with our 24/7 high-quality support services all around the world. Our support chat is automatically added to Open Channel of your Bitrix24 when installing the application.
Instruction for accessing the WhatsApp Business API
- Free 30-day trial. No credit card required, cancel any time. Full functionality. The trial period is counted from the moment the application is installed.
- Monthly plan - $10 per month. Payment is made in the interface of the connector installed by the application in the Bitrix24 Contact Center.
- Annual plan - $100 per year (save 16%). Payment is made in the interface of the connector installed by the application in the Bitrix24 Contact Center.
In order to start working with the WhatsApp Business API, you need to go through the process of confirming your company on Facebook. We have developed detailed instruction based on our own experience. Write to us in the online chat on this page to get instruction.
More details on the link: https://wa-business-api-gupshup.bitrix24.site/
The WhatsApp Business API Gupshup application is a connector for connecting the official WhatsApp Business API to the Bitrix24 Open Channels through the official Facebook partner Gupshup.