It's a functional solution for integration of your Bitrix24 and Asterisk.
The solution has two components:
- application Asterisk Integration (you're at the landing page right now);
- module for FreePBX (you can find it on the installation page).
A module to exchange data with Bitrix24 via REST API is installed on the FreePBX side. The configuration process is performed in FreePBX interface.
What you gain
With the integration app you obtain a powerful tool to control the sales department and to analyse telephone load, speed and call processing quality.
VoIP Integration scenarios
- When the incoming call comes in, the module starts looking for the responsible call operator in CRM. If an operator is not responding, the call is redirected either according to the Dialplan or to the operator’s mobile phone;
- If the telephone number has not been registered in the CRM yet, a new lead is created automatically;
- The lead/contact profile is displayed to the operator before she/he picks up and gets hidden if the operator is not responding;
- When the conversation is over, the module creates a new activity in a lead/contact/deal profile with the type, duration and record of the conversation, as well as with the identification of the responsible operator;
- Click-to-call in lead/contact/deal profile and dialing via Bitrix24 GUI;
- Callback via Bitrix24 widget.
Special aspects related to FreePBX
- The solution is a fully-featured module which can be plugged into any part of the dialplan, for example after the greeting or into a specific thread of the voice menu;
- Queues, Ring groups and FollowMe compliance;
- If the connection with Bitrix24 is lost, Asterisk keeps working on its own.
Additional perks and bonuses
- Client can evaluate call quality and operator’s service. The valuation is recorded in CRM;
- Each number can have a specific lead source (statistical call-tracking);
- The client’s name is displayed right at the telephone’s screen even if the user has not logged in the CRM;
- If a call gets missed, a new task is created automatically — all calls are duly registered.
Reports on calls (available in Telephony24)
- Report on outgoing calls, efficient outgoing calls (more than 20 sec) and incoming calls;
- Report on the speed of missed calls processing;
- The data for reports is processed inside Bitrix24.
- High-speed: the integration scheme is optimized so that the call connection is established as fast as possible.
- Sustainable: even if the integration is down, the telephony will keep working on its own.
- Easy-to-use: you won’t need any additional software or instruments, just a phone (softphone) and Internet access.
- Flexible: you can design call routing process as you wish.
- Functional: the app is not just a connector but also a whole pack of business instruments for work with telephony and CRM.
The app is free for two Bitrix24 users with telephony extensions. If you want to add more users, the app will cost you €49 per month. At the moment, you can purchase the app for 3, 6, and 12 months.
We accept payments made via bank card and bank transfer. Closing documents are available upon request for payments starting from €279.
To buy the app, text us in Chat, and we will contact you right back.
Direct integration of Bitrix24 & Asterisk via Bitrix24 REST API
We perform our module support in Open Lines chat. You can reach us via:
- The chat right in your Bitrix24 (the link opens a chatbox in your Bitrix24).
- The chat at our site informunity.us (the icon in the right bottom corner opens a chatbox). After the start of the dialog enter your email so that you could receive a notification about our reply and the communication history even after you close tab with the chat in your browser.
The first way is the most convenient one: you will always find our reply and the communication history in your Bitrix24 messenger. But for the link to work in Bitrix24 On-Premise, you must have all necessary modules installed and the portal must have an external connection established. If the first option does not work for one reason or another, please proceed with the second one.
Please note that we do not provide technical support via phone or email.
If you haven't received a prompt response, please wait for us to reply. We work from 9 am till 6 pm (GMT+3), Mo-Fri.
We care about your feedback and do our best to answer all of your questions. Text us :)
- FreePBX v.13.0.121+ installed fr om the official image as part of CentOS;
- SIP trunk;
- You need an active licence and a valid SSL certificate for Bitrix24 Self-hosted.
Please note that you will be charged for the calls according to your VoIP provider tariffs.
- FreePBX server must have continuous access to license.informunity.ru:443.
- FreePBX server must have continuous access to Bitrix24 portal, which address is indicated in "Bitrix24 address" field.
- license.informunity.ru must have recurring (once a day) access to 443 port via FQDN address of Bitrix24 portal.
- FreePBX server must be permanently available via address, indicated in the "FreePBX address" field for license.informunity.ru.
How to start
- Install the Integration with Asterisk app and the FreePBX module.
- Please note, that the app is free for two telephony users (users with indicated internal extensions).
- To remove the limit on the number of telephony users and to activate reports please contact us.
The full guide on how to install and configure the app is available on our site.