Bitrix24 On-Premise Limitations
LIST OF FEATURES, MODULES AND SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR BITRIX24 ON-PREMISE PRODUCT COPIES WITH AN EXPIRED MAINTENANCE SUBSCRIPTION.
Main module (main)
- Product updates in the administrative interface;
- Obtaining new distribution versions with a license key;
- Using Bitrix24.Market (installing cloud applications and On-Premise modules);
- Sites24 - there is an access to previously published sites, but you can not publish a new one or a site after editing.
API and REST API
- Access to REST methods and events, excluding Incoming Web Hooks.
- Using apps installed from Bitrix24.Market.
Cloud telephony (voximplant)
- Telephony services;
- SIP Connector;
- Purchase of Telephony credits.
Open Channels (imopenlines)
- Access to Open Channels (Viber, Facebook, etc.), excluding Website Bitrix24 Live Chat.
Push and Pull (pull)
- Push and Pull cloud server will be disabled. You can configure local Push and Pull server using VMBitrix.
Bitrix24 Chat Bots (imbot)
- Support of all chat bots (including the default bots: MIA, Marta).
Bitrix Cloud Service (bitrixcloud)
- Site Monitor;
- Cloud Backup.
File Converter (transformer)
- File Converter service, including documents generator (documents in CRM).
- Service for viewing and editing documents in Bitrix24.Docs.
Machine learning (ml)
- Leads and deals success probability scoring (CRM scoring).